For those who are serious about losing weight with Pilates.Click on the image

Home Fitness Workout For Incredible Fitness

Times are tough, and you're looking for a home fitness program. I bet you're looking for something that does not require long, boring cardio. I bet you're looking for something that requires no gym membership. And I bet you're looking for the "perfect" training program.


Well, unfortunately the perfect training program does not exist out there. This is because I don't know what your goals are. However, I can help you choose a better home fitness program. The most important thing in my opinion is that you are challenged.
If a workout is long and boring, you will have difficult sticking to it, no matter what kind of degree the guy designing the program has. However, if a workout is fun and challenging, then you will stick to it, and hence get better results.
They key to a challenging workout is to choose the right exercises, and the right intensity technique. Most programs revolve around a traditional "straight set" approach to training. In other words, you perform 3-4 sets of an exercise for 8-12 repetitions, while resting 2-3 minutes between each set.
This is boring. I did this for 6 months at a local gym, and it was the worst kind of training I did. It made me slow and bulky. Coming from a martial arts background, I want to be fast and lean, not slow and bulky. So you need to make sure that your workout program is fast-paced and challenging.
The second aspect is to understand the trade off - is it really beneficial to purchase a $1000 home fitness product in replacement of a $400 gym membership? No, right? So then why even bother with home fitness equipment?
One of the best home fitness product I've come across is Gladiator Body Workout. I recently interviewed the creator of the Gladiator Body Workout, Coach Eddie Lomax. You can read the interview on my site, ShahTraining.com
You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info.

No comments :

Post a Comment